Association of National Board Accredited Institutions (ANBAI) Recognizes the Outstanding Contribution of Dr. Abha Majumdar
Awarded most inspiring Gynecologist of the country on eve of doctors day by anupriya Patel minister
Honours & Merits during Graduation and Post Graduation
Certificate of Honours in 9 Subjects: Anatomy, physiology, pathology, pharmacology, forensic medicine, surgery, medicine, ophthalmology and obstetrics & gynaecology (Out of a Total of 10 subjects)
- 8 Book Prizes
- 7 Gold Medals
- Gold Medal for the best student in the last 4 years1975
- Gold Medal for standing 1st in the final professional exam1975
- 5 Gold Medals in all 4 subjects, final professional examination (2 in surgery)
- 7 Silver Medals, 1 Trophy & 2 Cash Prizes Awarded In Various Subjects During 3 Professional Examinations.
- Chancellorâ€™s Medal for the best student of the university, 1975
- Presidentâ€™s Silver Medal for best girl medical graduate, 1975
Awards received as clinician
- Responsible for the First IVF baby in Northern India, conceived and delivered on the 21st of September 1991, at the Unit of IVF & reproductive Medicine at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Head of the team responsible for reporting the â€œFirst IVF baby in northern India by frozen oocyteâ€ conceived in 2008 and delivered in 2009.
- Felicitated with award by DMA on B.C. Royâ€™s birthday, 1st July 1999, as pioneer in the field of Medical profession & for great contribution towards medical and public health.
- Felicitated by â€˜Nations Vikas Ratan Awardâ€™ on 29th April 2002 at New Delhi by Nations Economic Development & Growth Society.
- Felicitated for outstanding contribution towards field of specialty by Agra Alumni Delhi branch in 2006.
- Felicitated with â€œChikitsa Ratna Awardâ€ by International Study Circle in 2007.
- Felicitated by â€œMedical Excellence Awardâ€ (Life Time achievement) in Obstetrics & Gynecology by Hippocrates foundation in 2014.
- Felicitated by â€˜Abdul Kalam gold medalâ€™ by Global Economic Progress & Research Association 2015