Academic involvement for fellowship in reproductive medicine by National Board of Examinations
1. Elected as an â€œexpert member of the sub-committee for National Board of examinations (NBE) fellowship course in the sub-specialty of Reproductive Medicineâ€ Jan 2000
2. Invited to conduct entrance as well as exit examinations for the same since 2004 at various centers.
3. Selected as teaching head for â€˜Fellowship in Reproductive Medicineâ€™ at the Center of IVF and human Reproduction at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi by the Diplomate National Board of INDIA in 2007.
4. Inspection of Kolkata reproductive center for accreditation for fellowship reproductive medicine in April 2010
5. Inspection of Madras Medical Mission Reproductive Center for accreditation for fellowship in reproductive medicine in April 2012
6. Inspection of Ruby hall reproductive center for accreditation for fellowship reproductive medicine in April 2012
7. 8. Inspection of MMM Hospital (Institute of Reproductive Medicine), Chennai on 10th August, 2013.
9. Inspection of Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Kolkata on 28th January 2014.
10. Inspection of Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune on 29th January 2015.
11. Inspection of Bangalore Baptist Hospital at Bangalore on 10th December 2015.
12. Invited Mock examination of FNB at Bangalore assisted conception center on 20th February 2012 and 2015
13. Conducted fellowship exam in Reproductive Medicine in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 at IVF centre, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Selected as expert for infertility training by various national bodies:
1. Selected for imparting ‘Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine’ to post graduates in obs and gyne since 2007 by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) India
2. Selected for â€˜Infertility trainingâ€™ by FOGSI infertility sub-committee INDIA, in 2006.
3. Teaching head for Fellowship in ARTâ€™, by Indian fertility Societyâ€™ (IFS), for 1 year fellowship program since 2015
4. Teaching head for 4 month fellowship course in Embryology by Indian society of Assisted reproduction (ISAR) 2015
Clinical Trials conducted and organised
1. Clinical Study on â€œImmunogenicity safety study of FoligrafTM (Recombinant Human Follicle Stimulating Hormone) in subjects undergoing assisted reproductive techniquesâ€ sponsored by Bharat Serum & Vaccines Ltd located at Mumbai.
2. Clinical study on â€œA prospective , multicentre, randomized, open, clinical trial to compare clinical
equivalence of two brands of recombinant Human Chorionic Gonadotropin for inducing final follicular maturation in intrauterine insemination cyclesâ€ sponsored by Bharat Serum & Vaccines Ltd located at Mumbai.
3. Clinical trial on â€œA multi- center, open-label, randomized trial in India to investigate the efficacy and safety of a single injection of MK-8962 (corifollitropin alfa) to induce multifollicular development for controlled ovarian stimulation using daily recombinant FSH as a reference (Phase III, Protocol No. MK-8962-029-00[also known as SCH90062, P07056])â€ sponsored by SIRO Clinpharm Pvt Ltd.
4. Study on â€œA prospective, Multicenter, Open Label Phase IV Clinical Trial to test Efficacy and safety of Highly Purified Follicle Stimulating Hormone in subjects undergoing Assisted Reproductive Techniqueâ€ Bharat Serum & Vaccines Ltd located at Mumbai.
5. Study on â€œA prospective, Multicenter, Open Label, Phase IV Clinical Trial to test efficacy and safety of highly purified Human Chorionic Gonadotropin for inducing final Follicular Maturation in Assisted Reproductive Technique â€ sponsored by Bharat Serum & Vaccines Ltd located at Mumbai.
1. Free camp for the rural hill population of Hirakhan Chilia Naula Ranikhet from 1st to 3rd October 1998.
2. Free camp for the suburban area of New Delhi 24th January 2002 at Centenary hospital Bahadurgarh, Haryana.
3. Certificate of Appreciation for participating in Adolescent care through FOGSI J_J school Health Program organized during FOGSI year 2003.
4. Public forum on infertility held on 5th may 2008 at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital on FOGSI infertility day.
1. Celebrated â€˜25 years of successful IVF in Sir Ganga Ram hospitalâ€™ on 13th February 2016 and organized CME on â€˜Recent advances in ARTâ€™
2. Invited for inauguration of â€œMehar for Moms Fitness Studio by Dr.Vinita Manchandaâ€ at Rajender Nagar, New Delhi on 11th December 2015.
3. Organized a CME for IVF partnership program (IPP) at Hotel Sidhartha in 2015 in August 2015
4. Organized a CME on â€œHow to develop a proper protocol and success for publication in international medical Journalâ€™ by Prof. Phillip Lehert supported by Merc Serono, on 20th Feb 2015 at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
5. Organized â€œSymposium on Infertilityâ€ on 17th July 2014 for post graduates and gynecologistsâ€™ at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
6. Organized scientific programâ€“ WHO workshop on â€œSemen Analysisâ€, at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital on 11th & 12th February 2013. Dr.Daniel Franken was invited for the assessment of the program.
7. Organized 20 years of IVF celebrations as â€˜Childrenâ€™s health Dayâ€™ on 17th September 2011 at SGRH New Delhi. Ms Deepti Naval was chief guest for the occasion.
8. Organized â€˜CME on Infertilityâ€™ for Dehra Dun Obstetric and Gynecological society â€“ 2010 on 27th February 2011 at Hotel Pacific, Dehradun.
9. Organized FAOPS workshop on â€˜IVF and Multiple Pregnancyâ€™ at Hotel Ashoka, New Delhi on 14th December 2010.
10. Organized 32nd Annual conference of AGOD and â€˜Pre-congress workshop on IUIâ€™ at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital on 29th October 2010.
11. Organized annual AOGD pre-congress â€˜Live workshop on IUIâ€™ at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi on 29th October 2010
12. Organized 5th annual National Conference of Indian Fertility Society at SCOPE center from 6th to 7th February 2010
13. Organized pre-congress live workshop on â€˜ICSI and Vitrificationâ€™ on the 5th of February 2010
14. Organized â€œWorkshop on Ovulation Inductionâ€ on at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi on 23rd August 2008.
15. Organized 51st AICOG â€“ Pre Congress Workshop on â€˜Day to Day Infertility Management & Intra Uterine Inseminationâ€™ at Air Force Auditorium, Subroto Park, New Delhi, 1st February 2008
16. Organized two subsequent yearly â€˜IUI hands on training workshopâ€™, for one day in Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi on 7th May 2005 and 28th April 2006.
17. Organized CME on â€˜Reproductive endocrinologyâ€™ under the aegis of IFS at hotel Le Meridian New Delhi on 20th November 2005.
18. Organized â€œInfertility Update 2005â€ with the theme of Evidence based management at India Habitat Center on 23rd of January 2005
19. Conducted live Workshop on â€˜Operative Hysteroscopyâ€™, at Jammu Medical College, organized by the society of Obstetricians and Gynecologist of Jammu on the 5th and 6th of nov.2001.
20. Organized â€œA Decade of successful IVF at SGRHâ€ inviting IVF children and parents for the celebration along with conduction of a scientific symposium on â€œDilemmas in infertility and IVFâ€ on the 12th of September 2001.
21. Workshop on ART on â€˜Oocyte Donation and Surrogacyâ€™, at the annual conference â€˜Academia 2000â€™, from 20th to 22nd October at Ashoka Hotel New Delhi 2000.